Sunday, December 9, 2012

Four Saints Brewing Company, A Dream Becoming a Reality

Joel McClosky and Andrew Deming are amazing guys.  I went to their special backer incentives pick up today to tour the BREWERY and to hug the guys that so inspire me.  They have gone from a thought, to a dream, to the reality of having the building in downtown Asheboro!   They hope to be up and selling in about six months.  

Although the brewery is not open for business, Four Saints Brewing Company has already earned the Best In Show Beer and Best of Show for the Big Sip Expo!  The vision that these guys have for the very first brewery in Randolph County is exactly what I want!  A place where I'm called by my name when I show up and the feeling that I
am really welcome.  As I listened to Andrew talk about the renovations; exposing the aged bricks that have so much character and a story to tell; I could see the vision. I imagined myself sipping a jalapeno beer next to that brick wall in the warm and inviting lights and creating my own stories with old friends and new friends that are sure to be met in that special place.

So, how do you go from a thought, to a dream,  to the dream becoming a reality?  It is all about passion, vision, and the most fearless word of all, YES!  Joel and Andrew chose to say yes to their dream and then give all of us a chance to take the ride along with them.  As a backer of the Four Saints Brewing Company I am so happy that good guys do finish first!  I believe in the power of dreaming and these guys will always be my heroes!  

What lesson can we learn?  ANYTHING is possible, and these guys are proving it!  When you're in down town Asheboro, take a walk on Fayetteville Street and check them out!  As cliche as it is.... this will be a place where, "Everybody knows your name."

Four Saints Brewing Company  ( OPENING SOON!)
218 S. Fayetteville St.
Asheboro, NC 27203

To hear the guys on the Second Chances Radio show; click here!  http://toginet.com/podcasts/secondchances/SecondChancesLIVE_2012-09-06.mp3?type=podpage

No comments:

Post a Comment