Friday, October 12, 2012

How Do You Claim Your Second Chance?


So, morning has broken and you wonder, now what? Perhaps you've read a new self help book, or you were at a conference, or you listened to one of the Second Chance radio shows and felt inspired.  :) You promised yourself that today will be different and you will be different.... so, now what?  How do you start over and make it all better than before?

There is an awesome book by Louise Hay and Cheryl Richardson entitled: YOU CAN CREATE AN exceptional LIFE.  In that book, they describe ways to start your day, show up at work, go through your day, ready yourself to come home, make your bedtime peaceful, and be there for your life in a very positive way.  The main ingredient is.... you guessed it.... YOU!

First and foremost, you have to believe that your are worthy of all good things and that life is there for you, supporting you, and has your back.  Many people say they have faith, but they live in fear, not faith. They live their life fearful of change and fearful of failure.  I've heard many friends say, "I'm on this new diet, but I know it won't work, it never does."  Well then, it won't!

So, morning has broken and you wonder, now what?  I say that the first thought is the most important. That first thought that follows, now what, will make or break the day.  Wayne Dyer's book Wishes Fulfilled focuses on I AM statements that claim your inner divinity and the power to create your life.  So here are some options:
I AM love
I AM peace
I AM supremely happy to be awake
I AM ready to create my day
I AM worthy
I AM brave
I AM compassion
I AM grateful for: my life, my animals, my children, my job

You get the picture... all positive statements that will create the day you want.

So, morning has broken and you wonder, now what?  I AM ready to change and I AM ready to love me and live in compassion toward myself and others.  Welcome to second chances!

2 comments:

  1. We do this "I am" chant every morning and every evening. It's such a great way to start and end a day. Beautiful blog post. We are in complete alignment with you. I AM MORE THAN ENOUGH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unknown, You absolutely ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH! So great that your morning starts with such a positive thought! good for you!

    ReplyDelete