Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Joy Rising Out Of Sorrow

The stars are bright amid a smattering of clouds, but you know in the stillness that everything is as it should be & that in this moment I am standing in the place I have created for me...I AM joy rising out of sadness and life loves me. Take a moment today to feel your joy & pass it on to others ;)

That is how I felt this morning as I walked my solo journey around the block with our four-legged kids.  It was so quiet; and after supporting my beloved partner yesterday on the day she found out her father had crossed over; I felt the emptiness of all that had been, all that could have been before he was diagnosed with Alzheimer's, and all that won't ever be.  In that moment, the stillness surrounded me like a blanket.  As I looked up; the stars bravely fought through the clouds and made themselves so evident that I was reminded that joy does always shine through.

When I first heard Oprah use the phrase; "Joy Rising" I owned it for myself.  There are so many times that I have to remind myself that no matter what is in this moment.... I have the power to claim I AM JOY RISING and I don't have to stay in that moment of sadness.  

I love the fact that I can feel sadness, support my partner, and still know that life will work out for me. It will for you too!  I invite you to claim your own joy rising and allow yourself the gift of knowing that life will always work out for you if you choose to be in a state of love, compassion, and openness to attract.... joy rising.

No comments:

Post a Comment