Saturday, November 18, 2017



TODAYS THOUGHTS
           A little Bit More!



Todays post of Facebook:

Today is SPLUGE SATURDAY! What is good for us and what holds us back? When you find what works for you.... go all in while making sure you stay within the balanced life you deserve.

So, how do we do that?


Splurging is fun; but can be dangerous. Just because I love sugar doesn't mean I need to spend all day eating it. Sugar can be very toxic; so can exercising to the point of exhaustion and injury. Anything we do has to be a part of a balanced life. I love meditation, but I can't stay in meditation all day and be of any use to others.

Find a routine that is good for you and then work it into a balanced life. So splurge and enjoy, and then make sure the life you deserve includes all things that bring you peace.



Like the thought of the day?  Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment