Friday, November 17, 2017

Today's Thoughts A little Bit More!


Today's Thoughts 
A little Bit More!




     Today's post on FaceBook:  

Today is FULL CUP FRIDAY! If our soul is depleted we cannot offer the greatest part of ourself to anything or anyone that comes to us. Filling ourself up with what brings us peace, compassion, and joy is the only way to pour that out to others. Filling yourself up is necessary... find time today to fill yourself up and enjoy the moments that flow out of that!

    So, how do we do that?

     What works for one person will not always work for another.  I know for me, I need to connect with nature, find some inner quiet, and find my center.  My morning routine works best for me when I can rise early, walk the dogs, meditate and do yoga.  When I am in that routine; I am well spiritually, emotionally, and physically.

     Some people need to take naps, take a long bath, go do something social, or just watch a show on television.

     Whatever works for you... do that!  There is no pressure to be like anyone else.  The whole point is to honor your soul and get to a place where you find your inner voice that will guide you.  



Like the thought of the day?  Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment