Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Todays Thoughts 
A little Bit More!

Todays Face Book Post!

Today is WORLDWIDE WORTHINESS WEDNESDAY! Every living soul is worthy of compassion. Judgement and racism blocks the greatness within us to shine. How do you show up in the world?

I have found it very difficult this past year to show up with love and compassion for this administration. I have been appalled by the outrageous disregard for the law, for human life, for animals, and for the hardworking individuals.

I continue to reach for my inner soul light and embrace the greatness within me so I can walk in love and compassion when my heart is clinched with fear.


We are all able to grow, to reach for better than we were the day before, and show up with the love we have within us.




Like the thought of the day?  Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment