Sunday, November 19, 2017



Todays's Post from Facebook!
A little Bit More!


Today is SAVE A LIFE SUNDAY! Be mindful that all hearts beat from the same source. #Leadwithlove and make sure that you honor every life force.


     As a person choosing to live as a vegan; yep... no consumption of any animals or anything made from animals, I am very conscious of saving a life.  I will trap spiders or any wayward critter in a big plastic cup and take them outside. I watch where I walk and try to avoid stepping on ants, slugs, or anything that crawls.  I grieve when I hear that an animal is hurt, abused, or killed.

     I know that not everyone shares my same views.  I also know that in earlier times killing an animal for food, fuel, and warmth was part of survival.

     The thing I don't think people are aware of is that when a life is taken; there is a karmic connection to that death.  It is  held in our soul.  Walking the walk of compassion is not just about being kind... it is about honoring all life forces.  

     I hope you find it in your soul to be more aware of what action you take as you walk through this earth.

Like the thought of the day?  Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment